Establish a secure, flexible, reliable network. Enable network connectivity, communication, operations and management of your business network.
Data Center Design
SPECTRAL Designs & builds Data Center Solutions and Computer Rooms in Puerto Rico and Caribbean Island.
- Improving IT service management
- Future-proofing cabling systems with the flexibility to accommodate moves, and changes
- Maximizing system availability
Our end-to-end design, implementation, and management solutions will transform your data center into the low voltage infrastructure you need for maximum output and reliability.
- Datacenter structured cabling and physical infrastructures
- Fiber optic infrastructure systems and capacity planning
- AV, security, wireless, DAS, and low voltage lighting systems
- and partner communication
- Project scope, budget, and schedule validation
- Project risk analysis and planning
- Customer change management and RFI processes
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solutions
We have worked extensively on critical operations, refurbishing existing rooms while keeping the IT operation up and running. Our thorough design process and best practices approach ensures that your room is created based on you exact business needs.
Fiber Optics & Structured Cabling
Structured cabling provides the critical backbone of a communication system.
While the structured cabling system represents a small portion of the overall network investment, it can represent nearly 80% of your network efficiency. It’s also the bedrock upon which any organization is built.
SPECTRAL LLC specializes in designing and installing high-quality structured cabling systems. Our team of designers, project managers, and installers have decades of experience tackling different challenges associated with cabling for: corporate offices, hospitals, school campuses, assisted living facilities, industrial warehouses, hotels, and condominiums.
We partner with a variety of vendors who share our dedication to providing top-quality products and services. These vendors help us ensure that all of the materials we install meet the highest performance standards.
Structured Cabling Solution
- End-to-end structured cabling systems
- Data, voice, and telecommunications solutions
- Fiber optic installation, multi-mode/single-mode, hybrid, fusion splicing, and backbone connectivity for Building, Campus, Downtown District, underground and Aerial
- Horizontal distribution cabling
- Inside plant premise backbone cabling
- Outside Plant (OSP) building / campus connectivity
- Grounding and bonding
- Rack and stack
Structured Cabling Design, Engineering, And Installation
- Design and engineering of structured cabling requirements
- Design and engineering of data, voice, and telecommunications requirements
- Testing and certification of copper and fiber optics
- End-to-end implementation and installation
- Preparation of as-built drawings and documentation
The power to deliver long distance connectivity
In the telecom space, PTP links are deployed to backhaul cellular base stations. Cellular backhauls typically employ licensed spectrum and high capacity long-range point-to-point microwave links. However, with the widespread deployment of small cells, license-free, long-range point-to-point wireless links are being used more often, particularly in rural areas where interference is not a significant concern.
In security and public safety projects, PTP outdoor wireless connections are deployed to backhaul outdoor wireless video-surveillance systems. The video streams coming from outdoor field cameras are collected using a point-to multipoint wireless network to a central location, often located on a high point. From this central location, all the video streams are transmitted over an outdoor PTP wireless link to the control room.
In wireless networking applications, two buildings can be interconnected using a PTP wireless Ethernet connection and two IP Ethernet networks can be therefore interconnected without trenching the area. This point-to-point wireless Ethernet solution is very often used in campus environments or to connect two buildings owned by the same organization sitting on two different sides with clear line of sight.