Drive business agility with network modernization. As organizations network modernize their networks, they need both visibility and agility to adapt to changing demands.
Our technical consultants have a wealth of experience in solution design and deployment, and have the confidence in technology required to deliver integrated solutions that meet your business challenges.
Wifi Design & Survey
Design, Build And Integrate A Wi-Fi Network That Improves Coverage, Capacity, And Roaming Within Your Budget.
We perform site surveys and network analysis for indoor/outdoor networks.
Our services include:
- Network status and operational management
- Software deployment
- Roaming optimization
- Frequency and channel optimization
- Decommissioned existing Wi-Fi network
SDwan & Campus Design
Take Advantage Of The New Technologies And Save On Operational Costs.
The networking industry is transitioning, and new technologies simplify, secure, and optimize the network. IT services have been or are in the process of being migrated to the cloud. All these changes and new traffic patterns directly affect your network infrastructure.
Technologies like SDWAN use a centralized control function to securely and intelligently direct traffic across the WAN. These new architectures increase application performance and deliver a high-quality user experience, resulting in increased business productivity, agility, and reduced costs for IT.
Our personnel has been working on networking solutions for more than 20 years, from a small office to an international service provider solutions. Let us help you by optimizing and improving your network so you can take advantage of the new industry trends like programmability, automation, machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
We help you find the right Cloud Solutions to solve your toughest business challenges
Cloud solutions refer to on-demand services, computer networks, storage, applications or resources accessed via the internet and through another provider’s shared cloud computing infrastructure
Not all clouds and customer needs are the same; clouds are implemented in three different ways:
- Public (AWS Direct Connect, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud FastConnect, etc.)
- Private (DC within the enterprise or ISP)
- Hybrid (a combination of both)
There are three main cloud computing service models:
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
Each model represents a different part of the cloud computing stack and comprises its unique division of responsibility between you and the service provider (cloud).
Some benefits of cloud computing
Cyber SecNetwork Security
Spectral can help you design and implement different security solutions to mitigate risk in different areas of the infrastructure.
Network security is the protection of the underlying networking infrastructure from unauthorized access, misuse, or theft. It involves creating a solid infrastructure for devices, applications, users, and applications to work securely.
Network security solutions include:
- NGFWs ( Next-Generation Firewalls) to protect any edge at any scale with complete visibility and threat protection
- IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) is a critical component of network security to protect against new and existing vulnerabilities on devices and servers.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) to enable and protect remote users working from home with high-performance crypto.
- SWG (Secure Web Gateway) protects against internet-based threats without compromising end-user experience using applications in the cloud.
- NAC (Network access control) is a zero-trust network access solution that provides users with enhanced visibility into the Internet of Things (IoT) devices on their enterprise networks.
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks are ever-evolving and use various technologies; the solution protects from known and zero-day attacks with very low latency.
- CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) provides visibility, compliance, data security, and threat protection for cloud-based services used in an organization.