People Places & Property Security
We help your business be truly protected. Discover how our security services can support and enhance your daily business operations.
CCTV is a security monitoring system that is used to watch over premises. These video surveillance systems are comprised of video cameras, video recorders, TV/computer monitors, and various other components. The purpose of these systems is to capture live events, archive footage, and actively monitor various aspects of a property.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Cameras offer similar functionality to analog cameras but have higher resolution, remote zoom, repositioning capability, and can receive real-time images and notifications via a web browser or other software. That means live incidents can be viewed on-premises or remotely from a smartphone or desktop computer.
Integrated Electronic Access Control Management
- Supports industry-standard controllers from HID Global
- Monitors HVAC, fire detection and elevator devices
- Active Directory synchronization
- Up to 10,000 auxiliary output contacts/ relays for use with devices not directly managed by controller hardware
- Simple per-door licensing, no artificial device limits
Comprehensive Feature Set
- Event management
- Device management
- User enrollment
- Access levels and profiles
- Triggers and macros
- Logging and reporting
Monitor and detect anomalous events and risk situations in real time.
Fortunately, multi-layered perimeter security solutions are available that utilize intrusion detection sensors, infrared, CCTV cameras, video analytics, and video and security management systems (VMS/SMS) to deter and defend against potential threats and attacks.
- Automatic License Plate Recognition
- Crowd Detection
- Face Recognition
- Indoor People Tracking
- Left and Removed Item Detection
- Outdoor People and Vehicle Tracking
- PTZ Auto-Tracking
For Deployments of All Sizes